The following list of herbs can be found in tablets or capsules. You do not always have to mix in your herbs into a smoothie or meal. It is highly recommended that you take your herbs in the morning. They provide energy as well as build muscle.
- Ginseng – used to boost your body's testosterone levels as well as gives your body stamina and longevity naturally. Ginseng is basically the natural version of steroids. It comes from the roots of the Asian ginseng plant. As stated before, you can find ginseng tablets to provide your body it's daily dose. If you are a tea drinker then you can go to your local store and find Ginseng tea to drink.
- Fo-ti – What in the world is fo-ti? Fo-ti is a Chinese plant that is similar to Ginseng. It boosts stamina and longevity as well to assist you with building muscle. The difference between Ginseng and Fo-ti is that ginseng is much easier to get your hands on especially if you are not to big on ordering items online.
- Isoleucene – is so important to building muscle. It builds protein in your body and is the essential to building muscle mass. Foods that contain isoleucene are: egg whites, soy milk, turkey breast, lamb, chicken, tuna fish, and cottage cheese. A protein shake
- Cayenne – Cayenne gets the blood circulating at a faster rate. Not only does cayenne help build muscle but it also helps prevent heart disease. You can rub down your poultry with cayenne rub or dash a reasonable amount of cayenne pepper on your meats, starches, or vegetables.
- Oats – Oats build strong muscle as well as decrease your appetite. Now just because a food has oats in it does not mean that it will help build your muscle. Foods like oatmeal will benefit you but foods like oatmeal cookies will not benefit you. Stay away from the instant oatmeal because it does not provide as much nutrients as regular oatmeal. Instant oatmeal that is cooked in the microwave is not as beneficial to your body because the microwave actually removes most of your nutrients from your food. If you are not a fan of oatmeal then having a bowl of honey nut cheerios or a bowl of regular cereal with oats in it would be it's equivalent.
You do not have to fill your body with harmful chemicals to build muscle. The earth is filled with excellent nutrients that are all around you.